Gender Equality in the Workplace 18th October 2022, 10am – 1pm
This Course will build your knowledge of gender inequality in the workplace, unconscious bias, barriers and resistance as well as provide you with some tools and strategies to promote gender equality within your workplace.
Discounts apply for concession card holders and staff working in the following organisations, please email us to find out more:
- Victorian Women’s Health Services
- Victorian Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisations
On completion of this course you will:
- have an understanding of gender inequality within the Australian workforce and the business case for gender equality.
- have an understanding of the barriers to gender equality, including unconscious bias, the merit myth and common problems encountered.
- be introduced to tools and strategies that will assist you in achieving gender equality in the workplace.